Workshops and Resources
Getting your affairs in order can seem a daunting thing, no matter how much we know it’s the right thing to do for our loved ones. I’m often asked to do short presentations to help people ‘over the line’, as well as half-day and full-day workshops for agencies and practitioners who work in the aged and healthcare space and speak at expos, forums and festivals.
To meet demand (I can’t be everywhere at once!), I am creating a series of workshops on this page that you can access and download resources that will be tailored to help individuals, community groups, agencies and government workers broaden their knowledge and skills around living better and dying well.
Alternatively, you can contact me to discuss workshop options for presentation and workshop options for your community group/agency/business in your area.
Workshop topics include:
- Advance Care Planning and Directives: what are they? why are they important? how can you create one?
- 7 simple steps to getting your affairs in order
- Breaking the taboo about talking about the ‘D’ word
- What does your family want from you (that they don’t even know about)?
- Leaving a loving legacy: simple ways to make a ‘clean exit’
- Filling in the Rest Easy Journal: top tips to make it a joyful journey
- How to talk to your clients about death and dying when they want to talk about it
- Understanding legal and death and dying lingo
- and much, much more
Click here to contact me and don’t forget to add your name and email to the newsletter database so you’ll always know what’s coming up.
(PS: I hate getting heaps of emails, so I promise to keep mine to you at a minimum)